Rules and regulations
- Photo I.D (Thai citizen) or valid passport is compulsory as the ferry travel across internal territorial waters (No driving License is allowed)
- Royal Passenger Liners has the right not to issue the ticket to the customers who travel without proper I.D or valid passport.
- Check in available at the pier 30 minutes before departure time.
- Online reservation system is closed 10 minutes before departure time.
- Excessive baggage is subjected to additional fee. (3rd bag is chargeable at Baht 300 per bag).
- Ticket cannot be postponed to other date and time.
- Customers who has chronic disease, please inform the ferry officer.
- Ferry allows pregnant woman who has gestational age of less than 20 weeks (Guest need to sign document for pregnant traveler) For safety precaution, those who has gestational age more than 28 weeks, is not allowed to travel by ferry.
- Disables or physically challenged customer must be accompanied by companion.
- For lost and found item, please contact ferry officer at the office at the pier.
- No pet is allowed. If needed, pet can travel by using baggage compartment under the passenger cabin. Ticket can be purchased at a normal price. However, ferry held no responsible for injury, death of animals or any health issue that may be affected by cruising
- Cancellation and refunds
- Ticket can be refunded in the event that the ferry cannot operate due to mechanical problem.
- Full refunded will be granted with is 15 days from the day that the ferry fail to operate.
- Customer must have the name on the ticket and submit a valid ID and reservation number to the ferry officer.
- in case of the weather, The Ferry can not provide normal service. 40% of ticket price will be refunded to passengers.
– No smoking on the ferry. 2000 baht fine for violation
– No alcohol during the trip. Violators will be fined 2000 baht.
– No outside food or drink is allowed. Prohibited items will be forfeited or violators will be fined 500 Baht.
– No gun, drug or illegal item is allowed on the ferry
*** The Company reserves the right to change without announcement. ***